|During Semester||During Vacation|
|Mon~Fri||Sat||Sun||Mon – Fri||Sat & Sun|
- 1) Please remember that the reading room and the carrels have different operation hours. Borrowing and returning in the reading room will not be available beyond the designated hours.
- 2) Please have your student ID to enter the 2nd floor library carrels. The ID is the only verification that you can use. The security guard will not permit the entrance to those do not have a card.
- 3) "Carrels" refers to the glass-doored-cubicle-furnitured room. Desks and computers at reading rooms are not accessible beyond the operation hours.
- 4) Only enrolled IGSE students can use the carrels. Please understand that you cannot be accompanied with your family members or friends.
- 5) You cannot occupy a carrel by leaving your personal belongings when not using it.
- 6) Only checked-out items can be taken into the carrels. It is strictly prohibited to bring periodicals, course-reserves, and references into the carrels.
- 7) You cannot eat or drink in the carrels except for some simple snacks like coffee.
- 8) Personal heaters are strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
- 9) It is also noted that surveillance cameras will be on use 24/7.
- 10) The operation hours are subject to change within/after the designated periods.